- Pulverized coal firing along with all combinations of liquid/gaseous fuels
- Capability to work on 100% pulverized coal without support fuel or with minimum supporting fuel during normal conditions
- Utilization of Low Calorific Value (LCV) Gases like Producer Gas, Coal Gas
- Associated process automation for increased safety & efficiency
- Design, Metallurgy and Engineering customized on process data and temperature profiling to optimize cost and increase efficiency
Multi Channel Kiln Burner With Trolley
- Burner components are designed to ensure longer life.
- Higher turn down ratios achievable.
Fuels fired in burner are:
- Solid Fuels: Pulverized Coal
- Gaseous Fuels: Low CV Gases (Producer Gas/Coal Gas/BF Gas/Coke Oven Gas/CBM Gas), High CV Gases (Propane/LPG /Natural Gas)
- Liquid fuels: HFO, LDO, HSD, LSHS, and any grade of liquid fuel.
- Swirl Vane design for optimum Flame Momentum
- Design for Radiant Diffusion Flame
- Entrainment of secondary air into primary air for turbulent, strong and narrow flame
- High Flame Temperature by minimum excess air
- High Kiln speed and reduced residence time in burning zone
- Optimum degree of internal re-circulation
- Ignition time and burnout time as per the required flame shape.