Catalytic oxidation for flexible waste gas streams
- Incineration of liquid, solid and gaseous waste streams
- Applicable for a wide range of concentrations and compositions
- Technology focuses on:
- Low Emissions
- High Availability and Reliability
- Recovery of Energy
- Recovery of Resources
FEATURES OF CATALYTIC THERMAL OXIDIZERS (CTO)
- Raw gas stream with a medium heating value
- Very flexible is able to handle small or big stream.
- Lower operating Temperature.
- Applications in
- Chemical Industry
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Textile Industry
APPLICATION OF CTO
- This technology is suitable for a wide range of gas streams with a medium heat value.
- It is based on the catalytic oxidation of VOC that allows its reaction at not more than 500°C. This is the working temperature in the catalyst bed;
- Only for start up and running conditions with low VOC concentrations, an electric heating unit supplies the necessary thermal energy in order to maintain the oxidation process on the catalyst.
- Tail gas concentration: On the catalyst bed the VOCs incinerate for more than 99,5 % to water and carbon dioxide.
- This solution offers flexible stream quantity, low running temperature and efficient energy recovery system.is suitable for big quantities of raw gas with low concentration of VOC.