Thermal oxidation with regenerative heat recovery
- Incineration of liquid, solid and gaseous waste streams
- Applicable for a wide range of concentrations and compositions
- Technology focuses on:
- Low Emissions
- High Availability and Reliability
- Recovery of Energy
- Recovery of Resources
FEATURES OF REGENERATIVE THERMAL OXIDIZERS (RTO)
- Big raw gas stream with low concentration of VOC
- Additional thermal energy is not required
- Applications in
- Chemical Industry
- Foundries,Printing offices
- Finishing, Brick Industry
APPLICATION OF RTO
- This plant is suitable for big quantities of raw gas with low concentration of VOC.
- The technology is based on the autothermal oxidation; for this technology the raw gas is heated to sustain a
reaction temperature of 800 – 850 °C in the burning chamber.
- At concentration of VOCs lower than the design concentration, thermal energy is supplied by the installed burner.
- When the VOC concentration permanently exceeds the value for autothermal operation, parts of hot gas of the burning chamber are delivered to the tail gas directly. Here an external heat recovery can produce surplus energy for use in other installations.