SALES MANAGER – MAJOR END USER ACCOUNTS (PROCESS INDUSTRIES) – EES DIV.
With our technology tie up with KVT Technology Austria (http://www.kvt.technology/en/) and Combustion Solutions Austria (http://www.comb-sol.com/en), as well as our 35-year-old legacy business, courtesy our former joint Venture with Credfeld U.K, i.e. Jasubhai Credfeld Ltd, we offer Customized turnkey solutions
Location: Mumbai / Vadodara
- E/ B.Tech Chemical, Petrochemical, Polymer, Mechanical. MBA qualification desired but not a must.
- Diploma and other discipline (Electrical, Instrumentation, Production, Comp, etc.) engineers need not apply. BBA, BA, BCom also need not apply.
Desired Experience: 15+ years is a must in an EPC / Major OEM Equipment Manufacturer environment
Desired Technical Subject matter expertise: Combustion Technologies, Oil & Gas fired Burners, Thermal Combustors, Oxidizers, Incinerators, waste to energy solutions, Flue Gas Cleaning Technologies, Basic Instrumentation, Sulfuric Acid Production Technologies, Familiar with various Chemical Production processes know how.
Desired Commercial subject matter expertise: Commercial & legal contract process, Negotiation skills
Desired Soft skills: Leadership skills. To form teams internally and align them for a must win. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Willingness to travel extensively (within India) to meet the customers.
As the Sales Manager for Major End User Organization, the incumbent responsibilities will include the following:
- Work extensively with major End User Organizations catering to various Industry verticals like Power, Oil & Gas (Upstream, Mid and downstream), Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Metals, Cement, Pulp & Paper, Fertilizers, and all other industries which are major users of combustion processes.
- Demonstrate prior experience of working with major End Users located in Gujarat & Maharashtra like Aditya Birla Group, PI Industries, SRF, DCM Shriram, Tata Chemicals, United Phosphorus Ltd, JSW Steel, Deepak Fertilizers, BASF, etc.
- Track major capex projects with prominent end users and their nominated Engineering Consultants, and ensure that we are part of their vendor list in their conceptual stage itself.
- Work extensively with the in house proposal & application team in the budgetary stage of the proposal and ensure value addition with well demonstrated ROI wherever possible.
- Examine and evaluate opportunities to drive organic growth in newer industry and applications;
- Work with key internal stakeholders (Proposals, Marketing) to develop market penetration strategies.
- Provide mega trends, market share studies, growth rate scenarios, impact analysis regarding market opportunities and customer needs, and draw relevant conclusions and recommendations.
- Accesses and service the industries with a deeper understanding of client businesses, design and execute out of box solutions and thus cater to the complex and customized nature of their needs;
- Help shift the pattern of the sales from transactional approach to consultative approach; thus building and instilling new capabilities, approach and culture from “off the rack” to a more solution based style.
- Be entirely responsible for the Order Booking Targets as well as creating a healthy enquiry pipeline.
- Tracking competition, Generation of MIS reports.
- Key account Management