Engineer - Procurement - EES Div.
With our technology tie up with KVT Technology Austria (http://www.kvt.technology/en/) and Combustion Solutions Austria (http://www.comb-sol.com/en), as well as our 35-year-old legacy business, courtesy our former joint Venture with Credfeld U.K, i.e. Jasubhai Credfeld Ltd, we offer Customized turnkey solutions
Location : Ahmedabad
Educational Qualifications : B.E/ B.Tech – Mechanical, Instrumentation
Desired Experience : 5-7 years minimum, in an EPC / OEM Process Equipment environment
Desired Technical Subject matter expertise:
- On various Mechanical Equipment like
- Boilers / WHRB / Pressure Vessels / Heat Exchanger
- Fans / Blowers / Other rotating equipment
- Pipes & plates (Raw material) and flanges, etc.
- Fabrication equipment as per our drawing
- Flue Gas Cleaning Equipment like ESP, Filter, Scrubber, SNCR etc.
- On various Electrical & Instrumentation equipment like
- Pressure, temperature, flow, level measurement instrumentation
- All kinds of valves (manual / controlled / actuated on-off), Globe gate, check valve
- PLCs, DCS, Analyzers etc.
- Pumps, Motors etc.
- Has worked earlier in an EPC / OEM engineering industry, delivering end to end solutions to various process industries like power, metals, cements, chemicals, Oil & Gas etc.
- Ability to understanding Technical & Quality specifications as released by engineering department for every Material Requisition (MR).
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to reach out to the highest decision making level (CXO, VP, GM) in the vendor organization.
- Strong techno-commercial acumen and knowledge about the vendor with excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Understand Mechanical drawings and get them fabricated / machined as per our QAP from sub-vendors.
- Familiar with Inventory management / Just–in–Time
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office & ERP systems (Oracle)
Desired Commercial subject matter expertise:
Estimation and costing, Proficiency on Cost Reduction Process & Vendor Development, Comprehensive knowledge of Taxes & commercial & Legal clauses, Techno commercial Negotiations. Ability to understand lengthy customer contracts and ensuring compliance to the same from our vendors too.
Desired Soft Skills: Eye for detail. Ability to challenge status quo with innovative out of the box ideas. Standardization, wherever possible for future repeatability.