Design Engineering – Electrical, Control & Instrumentation
With our technology tie up with KVT Technology Austria (http://www.kvt.technology/en/) and Combustion Solutions Austria (http://www.comb-sol.com/en), as well as our 35-year-old legacy business, courtesy our former joint Venture with Credfeld U.K, i.e. Jasubhai Credfeld Ltd, we offer Customized turnkey solutions
Location : Navi Mumbai
Educational Qualifications : B.E/ B.Tech Instrumentation
Desired Experience : 3-5 years is a must in related OEM / EPC / Engineering Consulting Organization
Desired Technical Subject matter expertise:
- Well versed with electrical, control & instrumentation, able to understand P&ID’s.
- Knowledge of Field Instrumentation for Pressure, Temperature, Flow, Level Measurement, Valves (Manual, On/Off, Control) and Pumps & Motors, as well as of PLC Scada & HMI Engineering.
- Should be well conversant with engineering practices followed by various engineering consultants in the above domain.
- Well versed with Hazardous Area Classifications as well as SIL 2/3 requirements.
Desired Commercial subject matter expertise: Estimation and costing.
Desired Soft Skills: Eye for detail. Ability to understand lengthy customer technical specification which are part of the contract and ensuring compliance to the same while design engineering. Ability to challenge status quo with innovative out of the box ideas. Standardization wherever possible for future repeatability.
As the Instrumentation the incumbent should possess excellent Instrument design knowledge as well as Process design expertise in the field of Industrial Instrumentation & Control. His/ her responsibilities will include the following:
- Shall be responsible for entire Field Instruments/ Control Valves Data sheets, Hook up Detail Drawing Preparation, and control system engineering as well as the final P&ID, Loop diagrams, control philosophy, cable schedules etc.
- Selection of Instruments as per process data.
- Preparing Instrument datasheet and specification.
- Preparing of Instrument index, I/O List, Control Valve selection & F E sizing.
- Preparing project schedule, PID, Hookup Drawings, Control logic & control philosophy.
- Floating enquiries for field inst. & PLC system.
- Technical evaluation of offer received from vendor
- Working along with Project Manager & Draftsmen during Project Execution.
- Preparing cable schedule, JB location on Plant layout.
- Be Responsible for getting the drawings and technical data sheets prepared and checking and finally approving the same.
- Interacting with purchase dept. & QA/QC dept. for execution of the project in time.
- Maintain Records Project Wise.
- Drawing and Design Control.