Jasubhai Engineering Pvt Ltd, with a vast service track record of more than 50 years, have established as a pioneer in serving the industry with more than 300 employees spread over 10 locations in India & Abroad.
2011 - 2019
Technical Partnerships, Capex Investments and New Market Acquisition
Jasubhai Aerospace, Defense & Energy
- Large Capex Investment for the manufacturing of high precision components for Aerospace & Defense Industries
- Registration with key Defense OEMs and Tier-1 clients
- Receipt of AS9100D & ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management certifications
Energy & Environmental Solutions
- Second facility in Ahmedabad to enhance the manufacturing capabilities for EES and MHD Division
- Technical Partnership with KVT Austria for Environmental Solutions
- Developed one of a kind Triple Fuel Fired Kiln Burner
Material Handling Division
- Successfully delivered first turnkey liquid filling system in association with Aicrov, Spain
- Partnership with Fuji Group for end to end solutions for Robotic Palletizers
Turnkey Automation Solutions
- Started an office in Abu Dhabi for Instrumentation & Automation Solutions Business
- Started its Turnkey Automation Solutions business in Oman
- Started a new manufacturing facility in Qatar for Automation Solutions Business
Jasubhai Engineering Pvt Ltd.
- Amicable exit of the Joint Venture with Emerson Process Systems, where Jasubhai Engineering was 60% operating partner, driving the business of revenue of $ 175 Mn.
2001 - 2010
Penetration into Gulf & Middle East Market
- Started services for Oil & Gas Industry for developing and manufacturing anti-corrosion solutions.
- Started a major manufacturing facility in Jebel Ali free trade zone in Dubai, UAE.
- Entered the middle east territory and started its Field Control Solutions and Panel Integration business.
1991 - 2000
New Avenues of Businesses
- Jasubhai Digital Media entered into the technology publication market with the present-day Digit, the technology navigator for end users. Within a year, two other magazines – Computer Reseller News (for the channel industry) and Network Computing (for network administrators) were launched.
- New division created – ABM Steels which was later known as ABM Precision Engineering Division, dedicated to the Precision Components manufacturing for the industry. This division is now known as Jasubhai Aerospace, Defense and Energy.
1981 - 1990
- Joint Venture in the field of Material Handling Systems – Jasubhai Richard Simon Ltd
- Joint Venture in the field of Industry Burner Systems – Jasubhai Credfeld Ltd.
- Fisher – Rosemount India, a joint venture between the Jasubhai Group and Rosemount Inc., a subsidiary of Emerson Electric, USA (a fortune 500 company) was incorporated as a process instrumentation and plant automation solution provider. Fisher – Rosemount’s network in India spans 23 sales offices, one national service center, 6 regional service centers and an ISO 9001 accredited process instrumentation manufacturing facility at Daman.
1966 - 1980
- The CHEMTECH FOUNDATION started with CHEMTECH 75, an international trade fair for process engineering industries. Its focus areas are technology and trade-flow catalysis, encouragement of R&D initiative and management of environmental issues.
- The Jasubhai Group launched “Chemical Engineering World”, a trade magazine for the chemical industry. This was the first venture of the group into the world of publications.