Jasubhai Engineering is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the a the proper communication skills with technical knowledge, you have come to the right place.
Educational Qualifications: B.E/ B.Tech / Diploma in Mechanical, Chemical, Mechatronics, Power.
Bachelors in Marketing or Advertising can also apply, provided the understanding of EPC industry.
Desired Experience: 0 – 3 years in a similar role
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Familiarity with Industrial marketing, demand creation, branding, customer communication.
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Extremely proficient in verbal and written communication in English language.
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
As the Marketing Coordinator for all Divisions at Corporate Level, the incumbent responsibilities will include the following:
- Brand management, advertising & media planning and digital communication.
- Managing websites, Coordination on social media, email and mobile campaigns
- Content writing for Website, Blogs, Product Presentations & Campaigns
- Develop various marketing collateral required for the businesses
- Identification of trade exhibitions / conference for participation and enhancing branding.
- Custodian of Customer Data Base, devising consistent communication methodologies with customers.
- Conduct research to analyze market trends, customer behavior, and competitive landscape, and prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data
- Support the Marketing Activities by evaluating and establishing the marketing plan and strategy by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts, setting objectives, planning and organizing promotional presentations, and updating calendars
- Plan and manage meetings, events, conferences, and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists
- Maintain a directory and inventory of sales support materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed